Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace Stuck on Fitbit Logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter got a Fitbit Ace as a birthday present about 6 weeks ago. It has worked fine, but she hasn't been able to wear it for the last 2 weeks because of an accident. Now when she tried it again it won't work. I have charged it up fully, and tried resetting it by pressing the button on the charger 3 times. Now when you double tap it the only thing that appears on screen is the Fitbit logo. Anyone got any ideas?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Have you set it up as a new device on her account? It may be worth a shot.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Thanks for your response, just tried this, it recognizes a device and gives me a code to enter. When I enter the code it tries to connect for several minutes then say unsuccessful, try again, which I have done several times

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

I assume your Ace is close by when this happens?

Also, are you setting up via computer or phone?  Typically I set mine up on a computer so that there's no issues about a connection failure.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Awesome help @DramaQueenDiva! Welcome to the Forums @xiandrew19! I appreciate that you have shared your experience with Ace and that you have tried the suggested troubleshooting by @DramaQueenDiva.

To further assist you, I've created a Support case on your behalf. You should receive an email from Customer Support at the email you used to register with the Community forums.

Keep me posted if you have any other question.

Lucy | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Did you like my answer? Vote for it!

Best Answer