Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Timers & Stopwatches

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm new to FitBit.

I wanted to ask whether the FitBit Ace will have Timers and Stopwatch features available.

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@a_designer - Welcome to Fitbit Community, thanks for stopping by the Ace forum! As @DramaQueenDiva@WendyB mention, Ace doesn't include a stopwatch/timer at this time. Since you're new to Fitbit, you may be interested in this tool where you can check out and compare Ace features with other trackers. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

I'm sorry but it does not have these features

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer
0 Votes

@a_designer wrote:

I'm new to FitBit.

I wanted to ask whether the FitBit Ace will have Timers and Stopwatch features available.

Thanks!

I know for a fact that the Ace doesn't have the stopwatch feature, and my guess is that it doesn't have the timer feature either.  Something like the Ionic that has buttons on it will have that feature.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks!

That's too bad as my daughter is on the track team and I thought this might be a good watch for her. 

@DramaQueenDiva wrote:

@a_designer wrote:

I'm new to FitBit.

Thanks!

I know for a fact that the Ace doesn't have the stopwatch feature, and my guess is that it doesn't have the timer feature either.  Something like the Ionic that has buttons on it will have that feature.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@a_designer - Welcome to Fitbit Community, thanks for stopping by the Ace forum! As @DramaQueenDiva@WendyB mention, Ace doesn't include a stopwatch/timer at this time. Since you're new to Fitbit, you may be interested in this tool where you can check out and compare Ace features with other trackers. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does it have an alarm?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ingastas hi there, welcome to the Community boards. You can set up to 8 silent alarms on the Fitbit Ace.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ingastas wrote:

Does it have an alarm?

As @KateFitbit mentioned, yes.  Generally, Fitbit devices can support up to about 8 alarms, but with each alarm that goes off, you will use just a little bit of battery.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
0 Votes

When can we expect an update to the Ace that has timer / stopwatch feature?

It’s strange that you would release a product at this price with such limited features. Especially when the cheaper Garmin VivoFit has so many more features and is swimproof...

When will an update be put out with a timer for the Ace?

Best Answer