Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace & Alta HR Sizing

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the face size the same on the new Ace as the Alta HR?  My daughter wants an Alta HR, but up until now I didn’t think I could purchase since the smallest adult band size is big on her.  Thought maybe now I could buy a Ace band for her to use with it.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@LOrtiz Welcome to the Community! Thanks for stopping by the Ace board. 

@LZeeW@DramaQueenDiva thanks for your input here, you nailed it. The Ace tracker is the same as the Alta, about 3.5" in length (see post here for an image). And the x-small band will fit Alta and Alta HR trackers. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

I believe they are the same size.  I know that they're the same type of tracker, but I don't know what the band sizes are.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@LOrtiz  Ace replacement bands are available for pre-order, said to ship in late May.  The Ace band fits a 5.0-6.34" wrist.

The Ace is a modified Alta, to comply with internet privacy laws in the US protecting children under age 13.  I saw an Ace in a store display yesterday.  I'm confident that the Ace replacement band will fit an Alta/Alta HR.

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

@LOrtiz Welcome to the Community! Thanks for stopping by the Ace board. 

@LZeeW@DramaQueenDiva thanks for your input here, you nailed it. The Ace tracker is the same as the Alta, about 3.5" in length (see post here for an image). And the x-small band will fit Alta and Alta HR trackers. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer