Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace broken charger

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My daughter got her Fitbit Ace for Xmas, the charger has broken & now she can’t charge it ☹️

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi, @Sinead40 , as you posted twice about the same issue, I have merged your posts.

I have flagged your post for moderator attention, amd someone should be along shortly to get some more information from you and to follow this up with Customer Support in order to get your daughter back up and tracking her steps again.

In the meantime if you would like to read about Fitbit's limited warranty, which applies to chargers as well as the tracker itself, there is a link at the bottom of every page Community forums.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanx Julia,tried to delete one of them but I couldn’t figure out how🤷🏻‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sinead40, for future reference on how to delete a posting, hover over the top right hand corner of the screen and select the 3 dots.  From there, you will have an option to either edit or delete your post.  Select which one you would like to do, and you will be taken to the appropriate page.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Hey @Sinead40, it's great to see you around. @Julia_G and @DramaQueenDiva thanks for the input.

Regarding your daughter's Ace charging cable, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox for further instructions.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else. 😀

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes