Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace doesn’t automatically track sleep.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My child’s Ace does not track sleep automatically as stated.  To track sleep he must go to the app on his phone, open sleep, click the + sign and tap a box that says “Begin Sleep Now”.  

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

My daughters Ace 2 has stopped tracking sleep, I can see it on the app but nothing on her watch, she’s only had it since her birthday, 16th June

Ive tried restarting it but it still doesn’t work

Thanks

Lisa

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Loubylocket thank you for participating in our Fitbit Community! Since your daughter's Ace 2 stopped showing her sleep, even though you have restarted it before contacting our forums, I'd like you to make sure that she is not wearing her Ace 2 too tight.

Also, please try changing the clock face to another available and monitor her sleep info during the next 2 nights and see if the Ace 2 shows her sleep again.

Keep me posted on the outcome! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi.

I have tried to reset my Daughters fit bit but it still wont show her sleep on the watch. Only on her tablet. It did for the first 2 days she had ot and now doesn't. Any other tips/ tricks?

Thanks

Theresa

Best Answer
0 Votes

My daughter's Ace 2 is not tracking sleep. I've double (and triple) checked the settings under her profile on my phone in the fitbit app. Everything is set to track with a goal. On her Ace 2 the sleep icon is gray. The other icons (steps, active minutes, hours of activity) are all tracking correctly and acknowledging her goals. Any suggestions for why it would not be tracking sleep or why it is not an option on her watch screen?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Have you tried the small reset button on the USB end of the charger? I let my sons battery completely go then plugged it in and used that reset button also actually restarting or shutting down and restarting the device that you have the app on 

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

just tried to sync app with watch but still didnt show the sleep on watch.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes

My daughter got an ace 2 for Christmas, it tracked her sleep for 3 days but is now just greyed out on her watch and doesn't track anything at all? Can anyone help?!

Best Answer
0 Votes
Let the Ace battery run out and then charge again but press the little reset button that is on the charger cable supplied. It resets the watch
Best Answer
0 Votes
That's what my daughter's did! I followed directions online to restart it
(I believe it's to connect the device to the charger and hold the button on
the side in for several seconds - it took longer than said - until you see
the Fitbit logo. You can find these directions online). This worked for a
few days, but it's no longer tracking her sleep again. I've given up. She
uses it for the clock and the step counter. Obviously, Fitbit needs to look
into the issue. It has to be something in the programming of the device.
Best Answer
0 Votes
My sons was a bit like this at the beginning, it drove me insane but seems to be ok now! Another thing I did do was swap the device the app was on.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought four new fit bits for christmas. Three ace 2 and 1 versa light. It took almost a week for versa light to track automatically, and 1 of the three ace 2 wont work at all. Help.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Our Ace doesn’t track my daughter’s sleep. Seems to be since I got my adult FitBit and set myself up? Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Have you tried switching to kid view or vice versa to adult view? I seem to remember having to switch between the 2 devices. My son has his own phone now so I don’t have his on my device any longer.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please help me?  My daughter can't select the sleep tile thing. It won't let us click on it.  It's just a grey button.

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is my problem exactly--all 4 kids have Ace 3--and all show "no data" for sleep on the watch. BUT I can see their tracked sleep data on the app, so I know it is there.

We restarted, changed click faces, etc. Now one is showing sleep data on the watch, but not the other 3. What gives? 

Best Answer
0 Votes