Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I ordered a Ace for my daughter for Christmas, due to demand it showed up in mid January and until yesterday worked just as it should.  That said I've been unable to charge it last night or today.  I'm using the supplied charging cable with no luck.  Any suggestions?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi, @SunsetRunner, make sure that the charging contacts are nice and clean and that the device is sitting properly in the charger.  More instructions on "why is my battery not charging?" available here.

Having said that, if the Ace died completely before being recharged, it may be that the problem is that it has become unresponsive rather than not charging.

Once you are sure that the contacts are clean and that the power source (wall plug or USB port) is functioning, plug it in to charge as normal.  Give is a good two hours charge, even if it does not seem to be charging.

Once it has had two hours, try the restart procedure.  You may need to repeat this a couple of times more, as a single restart does not work.  

Hopefully these steps will bring it back to life.  Let us know how it goes.  Welcome to the forums.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear that your daughter's Ace is not charging. The troubleshooting steps that shared my friend @Julia_G are great and have helped other users that have experienced this issue. Please let us know if the issue gets resolved.

See you around! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes