Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace not charging

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, my daughters ace has just stopped working, it will  not charged. I've clean the ports and done everything that is recommended on Fitbit site but still nothing. She only has it 4 months

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hallyoh.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your daughter's Fitbit Ace has stopped working and won't charge. Thank you for your efforts to resolve the issue and following the recommendations on the Fitbit site, you can confirm the complete troubleshooting steps in this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Hallyoh.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing that your daughter's Fitbit Ace has stopped working and won't charge. Thank you for your efforts to resolve the issue and following the recommendations on the Fitbit site, you can confirm the complete troubleshooting steps in this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’m having the same problem with my daughters. I use it to track her sleep because that is when she has seizures and I track it to see if I miss any. But the last few weeks I haven’t been able to use it because it has stopped charging.

Best Answer
0 Votes

My child's Ace is not charging either.  He got it last Christmas 2018.  It stopped charging about two months ago.  I have also done everything suggested to fix the issue.  It still doesn't charge... Help!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BrigidLopez @KarenG13. I am sorry for the delayed response.

@BrigidLopez thank you for joining the thread and sharing that your daughter's tracker isn't charging. I would like to confirm if you've tried the complete troubleshooting steps including a restart from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

@KarenG13 I appreciate your efforts to resolve the issue with your child's Ace. Since the steps you tried didn't work, I've gone ahead and escalated your case to our Support team, for them to take a deeper look at this. Please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, thanks for responding,

Yes I have tried all of the trouble shooting steps

Best Answer

Hi @KarenG13, thank you for your reply. 

I appreciate your efforts. Our Support team will be contacting you shortly. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution.

Best Answer

My son's has done the exact same thing and he's had it since June. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Leanne-91 thank you for joining us in this thread and our Fitbit Community! By the way, I'm sorry for the late response.

Regarding the battery issues that your son's Fitbit Ace is experiencing, I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they assisted you via email.

Please reply to their email in order to follow up.

Let me know if you have any questions! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer