Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ace vs ace2

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Anyone help me my daughter birthday coming up I’m not sure to wait to buy ace 2 or get ace for her birthday  please anyone tell me if worth wait I keep reading features but apart from swimming is there any other details ? 

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

Timing might be a consideration depending on when your daughter's birthday is - the Ace 2 will not be available until "summer 2019"

Waterproofing seems to be the big change but I think the mode kid-friendly bands that protect the screen from knocks is a big improvement too.

Best Answer

Her birthday is in two weeks 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Then the Ace 2 is not an option if you want her to have the present on her birthday.

Best Answer

So the ace you can receive calls or just get missed call notification ? I tried to find video of it working 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I don't use notifications but according to the following help file the Ace can only be notified of an incoming call

https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/1979/

Best Answer

According to my suppliers website (in Denmark) it will be released on the 22nd of March.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I definitely think that your supplier is wrong. See the press release by Fitbit mentioned beginning of summer.

Best Answer

@AnnaValla @Pix13  I'm sorry for the late response. However I'd like to thank you for your enthusiasm with the Ace. The Ace 2 is coming soon.

Regarding your inquiry, once we have more information, we'll make sure that the info is available in this page.

Thank you so much for your help and contribution @SteveH @Giampi71

I'll be around if any question arises! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes