Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Age limit boundaries

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There is minimum age limit of 8 years deifined for Fitbit Ace and I understand that Fitbit allows to create child’s account at age of 8+ year. It’s not clear though as to what’s tha maximum age for the device before switching to another one..in another words can Fitbit ace be used until the age of 18?

thanks

yogesh

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@yprajapa  If you are in the US, a child must be on a family account as long as the child is under age 13.  COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, prohibits setting up an account for children under age 13.  The Ace is the only tracker designed for the Family Account

A child aged 13 and older can use any tracker.  The Ace doesn't monitor heart rate and does not have connected GPS activities.  An older child might want those options. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

I don't believe there is a limit on age.

Best Answer

@yprajapa  If you are in the US, a child must be on a family account as long as the child is under age 13.  COPPA, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, prohibits setting up an account for children under age 13.  The Ace is the only tracker designed for the Family Account

A child aged 13 and older can use any tracker.  The Ace doesn't monitor heart rate and does not have connected GPS activities.  An older child might want those options. 

Community Council Member

Laurie | Maryland, USA

Sense 2, Luxe, Aria 2 | iOS | Mac OS

Take a look at the Fitbit help site for further assistance and information.

Best Answer

I believe @LZeeW may be right.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Thanks for answering my question. So Fitbit Ace can be used by any, for age under 13 usages are restricted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes