Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Ace Tracker daily low battery

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought my son a Blue Ace tracker and set it up a few weeks ago.  The last couple weeks we have had to charge the tracker every single day.  I don't understand what is going on with it.  We are not getting the battery error and it syncs just fine.

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @HJ123 . Sorry you’re experiencing these issues. Please try restarting the tracker two or three times and see if that helps. If it does not, I would suggest you keep a record for a couple days. Record when the battery gets low, when you charge it, etc. Then if you contact Support, they will have a better idea of the exact problem. Since you just got it recently, it should still be under warranty. Or, if you prefer, take it back to where you purchased it and request an exchange. The Ace is a good, little tracker. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello Carol,

Thank you for responding.  I will restart it and keep a log from there.  I am not able to return the tracker as it was purchased through my employer health program.  I really hope the reset works for us, because my son loves to be involved with family challenges now.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@HJ123 I'm sorry for the late response. However, let me welcome you to the Fitbit forums. I'd like to follow up and would like to know if the issue persists or if it got resolved after following the troubleshooting steps that shared @SunsetRunner.

If you found her post helpful, please accept it as a solution so other users that experience the same issue can find it easier.

See you later! 😀 

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

Good morning,

The Fitbit Ace was on charge all day yesterday and it is not showing fully charged.  I have tried to restart the charger and nothing happens.  It showed low battery Friday night - so we charged, again on Saturday night so we charged it. 

It has been quite a challenging weekend with this. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @HJ123,

I would be tempted to contact Support (link a the bottom of the page) and ask for a battery test.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@HJ123 Thank you for getting back! I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they handled your case via email. Was a solution provided?

Thank you for your help my friend @DramaQueenDiva

Looking forward to your response! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes