Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Challenges available immediately ?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Are challenges available immediately ? My order has been moved to inprocess. So it should ship in a couple days. This is the main reason why my son wanted one, to do challenges with us. I want to give him the heads up if it’s something that is “ coming soon with a update” type thing. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@DramaQueenDiva (and @Bunnybear_05), mine is not a guess.  I have checked, and the challenges are available for a child to be invited to join as soon as you set up a child account.  (Although as I mentioned if the child has not yet used their account you must be sure to show inactive friends in order to be able to invite the child.).  I hope this is now clear.

Sense, Charge 5, Inspire 2; iOS and Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi, @Bunnybear_05, Challenges are available immediately for kids set up with a family account, so your son can start having fun with you as soon as his new Ace arrives!

(Tip: If your child has not started using his Fitbit yet you will need to check the box "show inactive friends" in order to invite them into a challenge.  However they will show up automatically in your friends list as soon as you set up the account.)

Best Answer

My guess is yes, the challenges would be available.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@DramaQueenDiva (and @Bunnybear_05), mine is not a guess.  I have checked, and the challenges are available for a child to be invited to join as soon as you set up a child account.  (Although as I mentioned if the child has not yet used their account you must be sure to show inactive friends in order to be able to invite the child.).  I hope this is now clear.

Best Answer