Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace 2 won't turn on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought a fit bit ace 2 for my daughters birthday trying to set it up and it wont turn on there us just a white line across the screen.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi @Sarahkod  Get with customer support. Their phone number is (877)623-4997 between the hours of 4am-8pm PST Mon-Fri, and 6am-5pm PST on weekends, if you're in the USA. If you're not in the USA or if you prefer an online chat or email, then click for contact options

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Sarahkod welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm happy to assist you with your daughter's Fitbit Ace 2 since the display won't turn on and it just shows a white line across.

If you haven't contacted our Support team as advised @Odyssey13, I'd like you to restart the Ace 2 as described in this help article. After this, charge the unit for 2-3 hours and see if the issues get fixed.

Keep me posted on the outcome! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
I got it going I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it and it set up and
turned on
Best Answer

Great news @Sarahkod  and your daughter will know you're the best!

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@Sarahkod that's great news as @Odyssey13 said. I'm glad to hear that you managed to get the issue resolved. Thank you for posting the update here.

As a side note, I'd like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, meet people and create new topics.

Hope to see you in our Fitbit Community more often! 😀

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer

This worked!! Thank you!!!

Best Answer