Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace lost

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Lost my 11yo sons Fitbit Ace on Moana beach approx 15/09/2018. We have advertised but no luck... would like to know if there is a way to track it/ shut it down? It was a recent birthday present so seems unfair for someone to benefit especially when advertised. Thanks 

Moderator edit: subject updated for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Jedi2007

There is no way to shut the Ace down, but Fitbit support can tell you if it is still linked to your son's account. Check with them about this - click for contact options

There are times a person contacts support to report they found a Fitbit, so maybe someone contacted them about your Ace. It's worth a call to find out.

Just saw a post this week where someone in a grocery store lost their Fitbit. The store said that a person called, asking if someone had lost a device. When the store said yes, the caller stated they found it, but were too busy to bring it back to the store. So this person knew the owner was looking for it.

There is a possibility on a beach that the Ace just got buried in the sand and no one found it. I'm sorry this happened to you and your son.

Let us know how things go for you.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

If you are able to head back to the beach, you could download "Bit Finder Geo" (free) on your phone.  Turn your Bluetooth on and it will act like a metal detector to help you find the Ace.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer
Thanks so much 😊

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

Hello @Jedi2007, it's good to see you participating in the Community forums. 

I'm sorry to see what happened with your son's Fitbit Ace, I can see that @Odyssey13 and @DramaQueenDiva already provided some useful information about lost devices.  You can also check this article with more details on how you could locate a nearby device with Bluetooth. 

I was also informed that you already have a case created with Support and they're providing you with further assistance. 

Keep us posted on the outcome. 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes