Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chip in Ace screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Got ACE 2 weeks ago and now noticed a small chip in the upper right corner. Chatted with Fitbit today and they said it wasn’t covered in warranty. I literally wore this for 2 weeks just home and and work and regular day to day activities and notice the chip a few days ago. At first I thought it was residue or a scratch and tried to rub it off, but sure enough I felt a little indent like in a cracked glass. I was really enjoying using the app and keeping track of things. Image if a kid was using this and they are definately more rough with things and play more, I’m sure it would have gotten more damanged. Just a little dissapointed that the company put out a product that can easily be damaged. After this experience I will probably not try another model again nor share this experience with friends or family. Not sure if others are experiencing the same thing. Anyways, just venting. I asked for advice on maintenance or ensuring the crack doesn’t get worse and was given “keep away from hot and cold” or something to that effect. I live in LA, CA... not too much extremes. Feel like I wasted money, we will see how long it will last for. Thanks for reading!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@SKGRN Welcome to our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the chip you noticed in the upper right corner of your Ace. I'm also sorry to hear that you were told that this issue is not covered by the warranty. I know how frustrating this is for you.

I would like you to take a look at this page which contains wearing and caring tips for your Fitbit tracker.

Don't hesitate to get back if you have any doubts! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer