Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace screen is blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My son has an ACE fitbit which is fully charged but the screen is blank.  There is no button on the side to reset.  Tried changing clock face but to no avail.  I do i get the display back on the watch?  Thanks.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I am this same issue with my daughter’s. Can’t find a solution online. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. How can we contact customer service?

Best Answer

Hi there, @SheilaO.@aty322 and @AnnaBoy Welcome on board.

@SheilaO. and @aty322 Thanks for letting me know about your children's Ace, and for all your efforts. Aside from changing the clock face, it's also recommended to do a restart process. While the Ace doesn't have a button, you can still do this process by using the button in the charging cable. Please follow the instructions described in this help article specifically for the Ace and monitor its behavior afterward.

@AnnaBoy Thanks for joining this thread and I noticed you already have a case created with our Support team. I'm glad you're receiving help and please make sure to keep an open communication with them.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Water lock may be automatically on (from e.g. handwashing), try screen tapping not side buttons to deactivate.

Best Answer

Hi there, @IainF229.

Thanks for stopping by and sharing these great suggestions. Your post is very useful and I'm sure it'll help other members around the forums.

If you have time, check out our Health & Wellness board where you can make new friends, as well as find inspiring stories and tips to live a healthy lifestyle. Have a good one!

Best Answer
0 Votes