Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Ace view in Web Portal

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I just bought my daughters each an Ace, got them all set up, so far so good...(minus some eye rolls over the switching screens issue that hopefully will be resolved soon).

Can I view their stats via the web portal or can I only access them through the app on my phone?  I don't see a way to toggle between accounts in my online account.

Thanks...

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I have only heard Fitbit mention access to a family account through the app. I do not believe you can access the child’s info through the website. 

Best Answer

hhmm... so many seeming oversights on a product with such potential.  I have my own fitbit Alta plus two Aces connected to my phone and the process of syncing isn't as simple and seamless as one is lead to believe it would be. Is Fitibit looking to improving this product for better usage and interfacing or is it going to be yet another overpriced promise that ends in frustration?

Best Answer

Hello @wdscully, welcome to the forums, and thanks for this information @Jrdubyakc

It's great to know that you've already started using the family account feature, as it was mentioned in this thread, this is the way the feature was designed, but Fitbit is gathering feedback from users regarding their experience. 

As @Jrdubyakc mentioned before, you can only access to the family account information through the Fitbit app and not on the online dashboard Fitbit.com (connect the tracker to your child’s account using an Apple, Android, or Windows 10 device). 

Regarding the difficulty with the syncing process, could you please provide more details on what you've been experiencing, or what you think should be improved? 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer