Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needs Better Features

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This tracker would be better if it was waterproof for swimming and had rewards for tasks like doing homework and chores as well as the fitness rewards and badges.

I was going purchase for my grandchildren, however will be going with Garmin as it has the above features.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@VikkiK thanks for your feedback, it will be passed on to our team.  The Ace focus is on activities and movement, so features like Fitbit Challenges and Reminders to Move are included. Good news, if a child's chores include movement, it will count toward their daily goal.

You can set up to 8 alarms daily to remind your child to do homework or chores, though there currently isn't a 'reward' offered; and while the tracker can handle showers and splashes, it is not suitable for swimming. You may want to post either idea on our feature suggestion board. It's an excellent way to get ideas in front of our development team. 

@WendyB@DramaQueenDiva great seeing you around the Ace boards! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

It does have badges for steps walked, miles etc. Those can be very motivating!

Best of luck to you!

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

@VikkiK wrote:

This tracker would be better if it was waterproof for swimming and had rewards for tasks like doing homework and chores as well as the fitness rewards and badges.

I was going purchase for my grandchildren, however will be going with Garmin as it has the above features.

That would be awesome if the Ace had those features.  Best of luck to you and please let us know what your grandson thinks of the Garmin as well.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

@VikkiK thanks for your feedback, it will be passed on to our team.  The Ace focus is on activities and movement, so features like Fitbit Challenges and Reminders to Move are included. Good news, if a child's chores include movement, it will count toward their daily goal.

You can set up to 8 alarms daily to remind your child to do homework or chores, though there currently isn't a 'reward' offered; and while the tracker can handle showers and splashes, it is not suitable for swimming. You may want to post either idea on our feature suggestion board. It's an excellent way to get ideas in front of our development team. 

@WendyB@DramaQueenDiva great seeing you around the Ace boards! 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Sorry @VikkiK but Garmin being a USA based company also has to follow the COPPA regulations. A child under 13 will not be able to use a Garmin. Now if the child is over 13 Fitbit has the Flex 2 which may be worn while swimming. 

Best Answer
0 Votes