Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still cannot delete my Family Account

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My child account finally deleted but I cannot delete my family so I can join my the one my husband created because it still says child in the members( no names as before).  I didn’t realize my husband set up an account for our family as well.

Moderator edit: update subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

@Mssun It's great to see you in our Fitbit Community! I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you've experienced when trying to delete your Family account. Please check out this help article which explains step by step how to delete family members and your Family account.

Let me know if this helps! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

93340900-4D0A-495D-9480-B37D454AB383.png

989FD594-E7DD-4835-8615-1C077FA3BC1D.png

Thank you for the link, but I have done them all and deleted my children’s accounts.  I think the screen shots above may help you understand what I am talking about.   

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mssun Thank you for joining us in this thread! I was able to get in touch with our Support team and was told that they are taking care of your case now. Please let me know if they provided a solution.

Looking forward to your response! Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for checking in.  Unfortunately they could not find a solution and it has been forwarded to someone else... this has been extremely frustrating.  Every time they forward it on they tell me to delete the child account and follow the links

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Mssun I totally understand your frustration about this and I appreciate your feedback. Since your case has been forwarded, please wait for their follow up email since our team will find a solution for you.

I appreciate your patience and understanding with this.

Best Answer
0 Votes