Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add friends on a Kids account..

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I think that The Ace for Kids is a great Idea, we purchased one last night and my son loves it.. Although the only way he can have friends is through the Family account, I think you should add a feature where he can have his own friends but they have to be approved by a Guardian, either that or let members be able to be grouped in more than 1 family account, and lets have more than 11 slots for family members. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Georginacodman An update, kids can now add friends on Android and iOS on their account with their parents permission! Check out this article.

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

you are totally correct......let the kids have a profile pic.....xx

Best Answer

@Georginacodman@Vicky-437 Welcome to the Community forums, thanks for sharing your thoughts here. I agree that our team should update the feature to allow kids to connect with their friends outside of the family (with guardian approval). I see there is a feature suggestion here that addresses this. I encourage you to vote and send a message that this feature is desired. 

Actively managing your weight? Find accountability buddies on the Manage Weight board

Best Answer

Is there anyway to add friends in a kids account. It looks as if I can only add my daughters friends to my account - is this right?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please See the previous thread on this question. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Shazzy65 Welcome to the Community! I merged your post to the thread @Rich_Laue mentions for better visibility.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Georginacodman An update, kids can now add friends on Android and iOS on their account with their parents permission! Check out this article.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have been trying to add my daughters friends to her fitbit ace account following the instructions posted, but it is not working.  I can find her friend, send a request, approve it via email, but then nothing else happens.  The parent of her friend has also done the same thing, but we do not get the secondary email notifications as expected.  How can this be fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes