Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing my dashboard setup when come back from kid's view.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Whenever I go to child's view, then back to my adult view, my dashboard customization is all gone; i.e. it is showing all tiles, including female health, in the default order, disregarding my previous work of showing the tiles I want in the positions I want.  Is that the expected behavior?

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

@JohnnyRow I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing with your Fitbit app when you switch to your own account. This is not an expected behavior as your customization shouldn't be affected. Does your phone have the most recent Fitbit app version?

In the meantime, try logging out of the app, reset your phone, open the app and log back in. After this, customize your tiles and go to child's view. Finally switch to your own account and see if the issue persists.

Let me know how it goes my friend! Smiley Happy

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit it might be unexpected but I find it happens to me. Plus whenever I log out and back in, I have to setup my dashboard again. The unwanted tiles get re-enable by default. 

Best Answer

It happens to me to when I have to uninstall and reinstall the app.  So, while it may be unexpected, it does happen.

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

I can understand when the app is uninstalled, since it also removed the apps settings file. What I don't understand is that there isn't someway the app can remember the users settings when the user logs off.

Best Answer

@Rich_Laue @DramaQueenDiva Thank you very much my friends for reporting this information! Let me go ahead and forward this to our engineers and we can provide a solution soon.

I appreciate your time for this!

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Is there a fix yet?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same problem.  Is there a fix yet?  I've had mine for 2 weeks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@JuanJoFitbit. it is not just the dashboard settings.

If I log out/in I also am prompted to connect the tracker, notifications to the tracker need to be setup, have to view every welcome screen, and the weather app gets defaulted back to centigrade and needs to be switched to Fahrenheit. The temp on the clock face stays correct.

Edit

I also have to set up the cities in the weather app and the last time the clock face needs to be reregistered. 

Best Answer