Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR won't sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Just updated my iPhone 7 to IOS 13.4.1 and now Bluetooth cannot find my Alta HR. Have reset the Fitbit, turned the phone one and off (and Bluetooth), deleted the Fitbit App and reinstalled it, nothing else near it using Bluetooth.  And still it won’t connect to Bluetooth.

In Bluetooth it permanently says ‘not connected’ - I click to Connect and it goes straight back to ‘not connected’ and in the Fitbit App it just says ‘Looking for Device’ then ‘No Device found’. i should mention that my iPad is currently running 13.3.1 and is able to link via Bluetooth and update my Fitbit stats. However the iPad will also update tonight.

Any ideas? Help please.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Community, @Cazzzzy.

Thanks for troubleshooting this syncing issue. Upon checking with our support team, I was told that you have already contacted them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution, just keep an eye on your inbox for further assistance.

In the meantime, let me know if you need anything else.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Alejandra

Thanks for your reply/response - but I did raise this 9-months ago!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

What's the solution?

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is the solution?  I am having the same problem with my new Android phone. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back, @Cazzzzy, we may be experiencing slight delays in customer response times because of the recent event going on. They are doing everything they can to ensure that you get a reply as quickly as possible.

@Epshock141, welcome to the Forums. If you're having trouble syncing your device, update the Fitbit app to the latest version. Read more here.

Keep me posted.

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
Too late! My son figured it out fir me the same day I sent out the request
for assistance.
Best Answer
0 Votes