Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta battery drains too quickly

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all, in the last couple of days I noticed my Fitbit wasn’t working so I put on charge and it turned on again however it went off again in the same day and I’ve put it charge again today and same thing. I’ve noticed two green lights are on constantly and after a bit of Googling I tried turn the heart rate setting off and rebooting to see if they would go off but they haven’t. I’m assuming it’s those green lights which are draining the battery but I can’t get them to turn off. Unfortunately my Fitbit is out of warranty so can’t get a replacement so I’m just trying here before I give up with it. Happy New Year everyone btw! 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Adw95 It sounds as if your Alta is dying. If several restarts don't help then there is nothing else you can do. Time for a new one!

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Adw95 It sounds as if your Alta is dying. If several restarts don't help then there is nothing else you can do. Time for a new one!

Restart your Tracker  

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer