Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta keeps turning off

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm getting frustrated! My alta keeps turning off by itself. My battery has been between 85% and 50% and still shuts off by itself and will not turn back on until I plug it up. It saves my data and registers my steps up until it randomly turns off and still there when it turns back on once I plug it back up which is the only good thing. It charges fine, but turns off before the battery gets low enough to die on its own. Just keeps shutting off for NO REASON. I've have it for just under 2 years and this should not be happening. As far as I'm concerned this was a waste of money because I haven't even used it for the entire time I've had it either. So it's technically only gotten used for about a year and a couple months if that. I feel like I've wasted my money! And nothing is more infuriating than looking at my fitbit and realizing it turned off and not know how long it hasn't been tracking my steps! I'm sick of having to keep plugging it up 2 to 3 times a day just to use it. Total waste and thinking of switching to someone different because I'd rather not waste my money on another tracker from you guys that will last only a max of 2 years!!

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

I set up my Fitbit Alta yesterday. It worked for one hour. I have tried all kinds of things to restart it. App on my laptop says it stopped sincing at 11:05 am. App on my android phone says "no device found." Battery is fully charged. When I plug it in I get notice battery is charged, Fitbit logo comes up , then nothing. So disappointing.

Best Answer
0 Votes