Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headache

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I just purchased a new Alta fit bit, put it on Saturday and started to develop a headache, by Sunday i was cripples with pain and felt nauseous! I thought i was unwell, i never even thought it could be the fitbit triggering these side effects, this went on for Four days and eventually i removed the fit bit and put it in glove compartment in my car, went home and almost immediately felt my headache and sickness subside! Be very careful, this clearly made me sick!
Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

That's really weird.  Can you wear other bracelets?  Does carrying your phone give you a headache?

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is the reason.

Nothing in your Alta is capable of giving you a headache.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi,

Yes I can wear other bracelets! I have an iphone, but only use for texting. I went to my doctors today to explain everything and they have asked me to monitor any other headaches, but since removing the fitbit i am headache free, this is no coincidence, the fitbit gave me a dreadful headache.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer

I had the same exact experience one day after using my fitbit. As an RN, I don't see a physical correlation but there is one that's not yet know. Thanks for posting this so the problem can be noticed and corrected.

Best Answer

I have been having horrible headaches and being nauseated  this is my 5th day of this. And I took off my Fitbit Alta last night to charge and the headache eased up through the night . I put it back on this morning and within an hour I started getting the headache again. 

I've never heard of any reports  of them causing any issues SO I wanted to buy one to track my daily calorie burn and heart rate. But idk if I will keep it if it's going to make me feel like this. I've never had severe headaches before wearing it. And it's not worth it if it is the issue. I am Glad I looked it up to see if anyone else felt this way!!.

I've never been one tho to be able to wear watches battery seems to die fast. I have neck issues I've had disk fusion but never felt like this. I've wore it for 6 days and 5 of them has been horrible headaches. 

Best Answer

I had head pain too wearing the fit bit, really strong pain. I think it is the bluethooth becaus some people feels more EMF radiation than others, today i use apple watch with airplane mode always on and it s ok for me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Haberlid It is not your imagination. I experienced the exact same symptoms. I thought I was the only one wow!  that I assumed that the laser was reacting harshly to my system. All electronics including cellphones have nickel and some people are allergic. I think that is why Fitbit suggest to try out and if it doesn't work to simply return it within 15 days no questions asked. If it wasn't for the migraines I absolutely love the product and features. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your post I hope they fix this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes