Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Accurate Heart Rate?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Community!

Simple question!!! Which fitbit,  (in your experience) calculates heart rate the most accurately??

I wanted to speak to real people on the matter with lived experience wearing fitbit,  and different kinds of fitbits, to get a real answer. 

Background information: I started on the charge 2. I felt that was very accurate.  I was very (VERY) active and it gave me the cardio count and peak cardio I was definitely feeling.  I liked the Versa 2, although I felt it lacked a little in comparison.  Now I'm on the Sense and it is unbelievably inaccurate.  I'll feel my heart beating out of my chest after a few laps of swimming, jogging,  or practicing martial arts and it only reports "fat burn." I must admit, it's improved a little bit since I last visited this forum,  but it's still got work to do. Sometimes it takes a few minutes to catch up then finally starts recording cardio (after I've lost a few minutes of a really good workout). Steps are similar.  On the Charge 2,  my daily goal was 15,000 but now it's only 10,000 because the sense under rates a lot apparently.  

OH and important to note about the Sense!!! Because it has sensors,  it may STOP YOUR WORKOUT!!!! Happens to me a lot if I'm doing push ups,  pull ups,  or even walking!!! I went for a 5 hour walk and it stopped recording initially after an hour and a half before I noticed and put it back on!!!!! Very frustrating.  

Anyway,  back to the question: from personal lived experience, what fitbit tracker do you, as a fitbit user, think reports the most accurate in heart rate?? 

Thank you!!!!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Clinician I have found all fitbits pick up my heart rate well, but my feeling is that the Sense is the most accurate for me. It picks up a high heart rate when I am exerting myself whereas some of the other trackers I have used struggle with this.

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes