Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scratches on Screen

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have worn my new Fitbit Alta hr for two weeks and it already has scratches on the front. From normal activity. I reached out to Fitbit support and their solution was to provide me with a 25% off a new Fitbit product. In my opinion, a warning or screen protector should be provided if the screen can scratch as easily as mine has at this point. I take mine off if I am doing anything I think will damage it and I still have a few scratches. Not sure if other people have faced this problem and how they removed/attempted to remove the scratches? Any help would be appreciated. 

Best Answer
26 REPLIES 26

Thanks a lot for sharing this suggestion with us @Ari6! 🙂

Hope it works for you @LadyH1. Let us know how it goes!

Ferdin | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Help others by giving votes and marking helpful solutions as Accepted

Best Answer

This is not even remotely acceptable & is a clear indicator that the OP is either an employee of Fitbit or paid per response.  A screen cover should either be provided or suggested. Neither happened when I purchased the device and now I’m “stuck” with something that looks like it’s been through the ringer even though I’ve only had it for TWO DAYS. This is certainly information that I will be sharing as widely as possible, as I wish it had been prior to my purchase.  I’ve seen wonderful reviews for Garmin products, so that will be my purchase after returning this nonsense. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Rub in a tiny amount of toothpaste for a few seconds and wipe off with a tissue.  Works for me every time. Really works on scratches and cleans screen.

Moderator Edit: Formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes

It did not work for my inspire.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Fitbit seems to have gone down with customer service as they grew more popular. I bought a charge 4 and it came from the factory with the battery not lasting more than 3 days. I contacted them and they sent me a refurbished replacement after giving me grief. The product came and wasn’t functioning right from the start. Realistically, with a product so low cost to manufacture, they should at least be nice about helping you when they’re profiting so much. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanx SO much!! Saw this same thing; but, needed confirmation from one(s) who've done/used.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Does it matter if regular paste or like one that has gritty texture??

Best Answer
0 Votes