Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

time for new tracker, but which?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After all this time it's time to replace my tracker. I would have gotten a new Alta HR but these aren't available any longer. has anyone gone from Alta to one of the current products? I want the closest thing to what I have. Would that be Luxe, Charge or Inspire?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @mistyb45324  when my Alta HR got too dim and the Luxe was announced, I wasn't sure what to do. From the moment I opened the box, the Luxe has been my favorite. The band is buttery soft and the display is so very bright. It lets me choose the strength of the vibration, which has been nice, too. It is an overall huge improvement of the Alta HR. The Inspire series took over from the Alta series and I have a friend who uses the Inspire 2 and is happy with it. Whatever you decide, let us know. I think you'll be pleased, too.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

I upgraded from the Alta HR to an Inspire 2 about a year ago. I like the Inspire 2 but, if the Luxe had been available then, I would have gone with that instead.

There are a few things that I really like about that Inspire 2. Mine goes two weeks between charging. It's easier than the Alta to read outdoors. I've heard that the Luxe is even better in full sunlight though.

The Inspire 2 is a simple tracker, but it does have more features than the Alta HR. If you're someone who prefers a more basic device, like the Alta HR was, the Inspire 2 would be a good choice. Otherwise, I'd go with the Luxe. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

Hello again! I went with Luxe. I just set it up.

It's very much beige, not white, but you're right- it's super soft! It will take some getting used to using the face of the tracker for things like alarms instead of in the phone app. At the moment I am pleased. The charger is certainly better than the Alta's! That's all I really have to note so far. 

-misty

Best Answer

Thanks for letting us know @mistyb45324 . Any new device takes a bit of learning in the beginning, but that's part of the fun. Glad you got the Luxe. It is a sweet little Fitbit.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer
0 Votes