abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Disappointed with Versa, App and EU Support

GELÖST

WTF fitbit? We own fitbit products for years, One, Flex, Aria - and shortly two Versa, bought in the fitbit shop EU. In the early days, fitbit support was great. Nowadays, it's a shame.

One of the two Versa went dead after a few days of normal use. I checked all forum hints and FAQ. I charged the dead Versa, hold the buttons as described, changed even the dock and PC, chargers and mesured the loading voltage. Still dead. Contacted the support. Wrote several mails, had to assure I did the steps, reasure I did the steps, had to make a video of me doing the steps ... really?

Amazon is less complicated and in the local store the Versa was about 10 bucks cheaper a week after I bought at fitbit. I am getting frustrated I bought at fitbit and not elsewhere.

Plus some other points I made were just ignored:

-sync only with geolocation on, why?

-first installation only with mobile device

-no independent sync via wifi

-app is work-in-progress

-no export of puls data

-if device is removed from fitbit account, the data (puls, sleep...) are being hidden, why?

I am really disappointed at this moment and am thinking about leaving the fitbit family. BTW, we own some devices from other big players, too - and I didn't see those problems there. I can export all data, don't have to activate geolocation and the support contact is not that cold and ignoring customers.

If you wanna take a closer look, see support case #24818219.

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos
1 AKZEPTIERTE LÖSUNG

Akzeptierte Lösungen

Sent the watches in at my expense, got the money back.

Bottom line, watch looks nice and is not so bad (if you got a working wone), app still in like beta, support is unpersonal and ineffective. You don't get any personal responce or even answers to legit questions regarding the product, and you have to repeat request again and again...

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos
5 ANTWORTEN 5

Support wrote again. Instead of getting a promised return label I know have send in the dead Versa to an international fitbit warehouse in another country at my cost and to hope for a refund. They didn't even get my name right.

BTW, the second Versa crashed this morning, too, and had to be restarted.

I'm speechless about what is going on here.

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos

After the last support message, I decided to send both Versa back. I don't want to fight the support again if the next Versa brakes somewhere in the future without my wrongdoing. Now I got a RMA code for the second watch and am ordered to send this Versa in a second package at my cost and not just in one package of both Versa.

Fitbit, if you don't want any customer feedback or a reliable support, just say so.

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos

I am still in contact with the support, having to explain everything again and again. Seems to be too complicated to return a watch, only a few days old, with a technical defect and get cash back for that watch. They really want to send me a new one that I then have to return?

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos

Lightyears later I got my two RMA numbers to return both watches but will still have to pay the transport fee. I stay very disappointed about the service quality.

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos

Sent the watches in at my expense, got the money back.

Bottom line, watch looks nice and is not so bad (if you got a working wone), app still in like beta, support is unpersonal and ineffective. You don't get any personal responce or even answers to legit questions regarding the product, and you have to repeat request again and again...

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos