Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account icon missing on the Fitbit app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

when i go into the fit bit app on my phone my account Icon has been replaced with a setting cog icon, I can no longer access any of my account information.

I have tried the following:

- uninstalling and reinstalling app.

- updating my phone.

Logging out and in of my account on the app.

- force stopping the app.

But nothing will fix it.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@FantasiaGirl97 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your inquiry regarding the profile picture and information of your Fitbit app. I appreciate the details and the steps you have tried so far. That is honestly the first time I see this happening. How does it look on the Fitbit.com website? I was informed that you have contacted Fitbit support already. I am glad you are already in contact with them. They will provide you with a resolution. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@FantasiaGirl97 Welcome to the forums. Thanks for your inquiry regarding the profile picture and information of your Fitbit app. I appreciate the details and the steps you have tried so far. That is honestly the first time I see this happening. How does it look on the Fitbit.com website? I was informed that you have contacted Fitbit support already. I am glad you are already in contact with them. They will provide you with a resolution. 

Have a nice day!

RodrigoM | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes