Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active challenge wont update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello 

Im asking this question for my mom. She is in a current workweek hustle challenge and now for an entire day her challenge info will not update.  It shows her current steps on the dashboard but the challenge itself has stopped updating her info and others on the challenge. I am on the same challenge and it shows the others current steps but not my moms.  Thank you 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Hello
We uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that fixed the issue. Thank you

Get Outlook for Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @amass03, it's nice to see new faces in the Fitbit Community. 

Try to review the following with your mom, there certain parameters at the moment to sync steps with challenges as you know:

Make sure her steps have fully synced to our database to make sure the challenges is updating.

Review that she has not manually logged an activity. Keep in mind steps from manually logged activities do not count toward challenges; only steps recorded by your tracker or MobileTrack are counted toward challenges. 

The same applies for MobileRun to track GPS data with the app.

Also something else to consider is that all challenge participants has to be in the same time zone.

Keep me posted how it goes. I'll be around if your mother need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello
We uninstalled and reinstalled the app and that fixed the issue. Thank you

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @amass03, It's nice to hear you have resolved the issue by uninstalling and re-installing the app. I'm sure this will help other user who might be experiencing a similar scenario.

See you around and stay awesome!

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes