Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active hours not showing in app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit 5 is showing my active hours but app is not. Nor is my 5 vibrating the 10 riminder. I have restarted device. restarted phone, force stopped, and even uninstalled. Been a daily user for 7 years no problem, 7ntil I got the 5. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Just_Bethy.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 5. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Our team is aware of this issue with Active Hours not matching between the Charge 5 and the Fitbit app, and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Regarding the issue with reminders to move, I would like to mention, if you've reached the 250 steps 10 minutes before the end of the hour, your Tracker won't vibrate to remind you because you've reached the Hourly Activity Goal already. Whether this is not your case, I would recommend turning Reminders to Move off and back on by following the instructions in this article in the menu "How do I turn reminders to move on or off on my Fitbit device?".

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community, @Just_Bethy.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Charge 5. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

Our team is aware of this issue with Active Hours not matching between the Charge 5 and the Fitbit app, and is working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Regarding the issue with reminders to move, I would like to mention, if you've reached the 250 steps 10 minutes before the end of the hour, your Tracker won't vibrate to remind you because you've reached the Hourly Activity Goal already. Whether this is not your case, I would recommend turning Reminders to Move off and back on by following the instructions in this article in the menu "How do I turn reminders to move on or off on my Fitbit device?".

Hope this helps.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just had this happen today. My Charge 5 shows I got all 10 hours in but the app is only showing 8 of the 10 and I know I got my steps in. This is my 2nd replacement Charge 5 (first 2 died after a few months) so I hope this isn’t a precursor to this one going. I didn’t have issues with my other Fitbit products just the Charge 5

Best Answer