Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add "Mark all messages as read" on Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I don't know if this is the right place for this, but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE add a "Mark All As Read" feature to the in-app messages!!!! As it currently stands, fitbit is FULL of men who send friend requests for the sole purpose of finding someone to 'sext', and those of us who are there to, you know, GET FIT are left with the choice to accept NO friend requests from men, thereby punishing those guys who genuinely just want a community of supportive people, regardless of gender, or to accept friend requests and get stuck staring at an ever growing number in the red dot, OR waste our time, going through messages one by one, tediously opening them. If email has had this feature for decades, it makes NO SENSE that this is not an in-app feature. I usually feel harrassed just by logging into Fitbit. It's RIDICULOUS, and needs to stop.

It would also be nice if there was a convenient 'Suggest a Feature' place, so those of us who are super frustrated by things aren't left begging in an open forum. Just sayin'. This should have been addressed years ago. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Amanda_Can - i'll ask to move this to the Feature suggestions - [click link] there may be another suggestion like it.

Author | ch, passion for improvement.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Amanda_Can people have been asking for this feature for years and nothing has ever come of it. If anything, the problem has gotten worse.

I don't have any advice except to keep deleting unwanted friend requests. That's what I do, but I understand your frustration and realize this isn't the response that you are looking for. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would like to see this suggestion come to light. Sure we can decline, but that doesn't stop them. If we reported them, a moderator could take action and possible remove their ability to request friends. 

BTW, I have received same requests from ladies, and now, only accept invites if I recognize them. 

Best Answer
0 Votes