Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Bike Miles to Total Miles?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have the Versa. I have been using the Bike mode within the Exercise function along with connected GPS and carry my phone with me as I ride.I did not use my phone or Fitbit app to start tracking Bike and did it purely through the watch.

I went for a 3 mile ride but these miles did not get added to my total for the day and my total only says 4.05 miles when it should be 7.05. Also, the exercise tab within the Fitbit app on my phone both shows that I rode 3 miles and maps out my path, confirming that it was connected to GPS.

Is there a way to get this corrected for future bike rides so that the distance rode gets added to my total miles on my dashboard?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Glori94

Thanks for bringing this up.

At this time we can say that this is the expected behavior of the Fitbit app. While at this time we do not have any news on the situation changing, we'll be sure to let everyone know if we do have anything.

We truly appreciate any and all feedback we receive. Please know that your comment will not go unnoticed.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes