Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding the Note 5

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
I decided to purchase the blaze thinking it would sync with my note 5.. boy was I wrong? You've had enough time to update the software. What are you his waiting on? For people to get frustrated and return the blaze. It's funny bc it is compatible with the note 3 &4, which are really operating systems... so one would think that it would work on a newer phone. Please resolve this issue asap. Thnx
Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @Kellib22, hope you're doing great today! 

The Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is currently not a supported device. Although the Note 5 hasn't been fully tested and listed as supported, it wouldn't hurt to attempt to set up your Note 5 for syncing with these steps. Per a personal friend's experience, my T-Mobile Galaxy Note 5 is syncing and fully functional with call/text notifications. Depending on your device, all features may not be fully functional. Keep an eye on this list as it will be listed there once fully tested.

Hope that helps!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Kellib22 -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes