Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note 5 / Blaze Sync issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

yes i know that note 5 isn't compatable, now after the fact that my wife bought it for father's day for me.  when is this going to be corrected?  why does my flex have no issues syncing but the blaze is a no go?  I guess i'll be sending this back to best buy, its a shame, i was so looking forward to it too.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @ldeclue. Currently, our team is hard working testing the compatibility of several phones. I recommend keeping an eye on our list of compatible mobile devices for any update. In the meantime, you can sync your tracker with a computer or a compatible phone.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

thats the same weak answer you've given to this issue for months now, how about some real information on development timeline.

on a side note,  i borrowed a surge with cracked band my firned had that he already got a new unit from fitbit, but it worked enough to wear for awhile and add to my dashboard....shockingly it sync's fine with my note 5, as does my flex...so why does the blaze not??

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ldeclue Unfortunately, I don't have a timeline to share with you but do recommend keeping an eye on the supported devices list as that is where the Note 5 will be added once has been fully tested by our Android team.

In the meantime, I recommend syncing the Blaze with a computer using the instructions outlined here.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

your suggestion is worse than the lame non answers for eta on a fix.  You can't use your pc to sync a blaze...the instructions you linked say the dongle doesn't work with blaze (i am starting to see a pattern here) but to use the charge cradle...but heres the kicker, you plug the charge cradle into the pc and fire up the dashboard botton for Fitbit Connect and try to sync, you get your dongle isnt plugged in (even if you plug it in it does not sync the blaze) and if you try to add the blaze, you cant as blaze isnt even the list of products.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Everyone -- UPDATE: The Galaxy Note 5 is now listed as a supported device here. I recommend trying to sync again and/or following these troubleshooting tips if you continue to experience issues.

Erick | Community Moderator

It's all about the food! What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes