Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All-day sync option removed from the app

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have the Fitbit adidas ionic & a samsung galaxy s10e phone & since a fitbit update, I've noticed that the fitbit app is on all day sync but the button to switch it off has disappeared! I've logged into my profile to see if there is an option in there but no joy! I don't want all day sync on as it drains the battery! Anyone know how I turn it off?

Thanks in advance!

Jess

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
84 REPLIES 84

Yes, please add the All Day Sync option back on.  The app is killing my battery on my iphone.  I've done all of the following and it's constantly running in the background for 9+ hours!

1) Disconnected my bluetooth and reconnected

2) Deleted app and reinstalled

3) Forced closed the app

4) Restarted my iphone

5) Changed the Background App Refresh option to OFF

Best Answer

Yes, why apple phones get empty so soon? Google can read out Android phones anyway. With the fitbit app they have now access to the iPhones as well. So your phone is simply sending all your data to Fitbit/Google. That drains the battery. Any more questions?

Best Answer

I have other things that I need my bluetooth for so turning it off is not a option.  My fitbit went from holding the charge from 8 days to 2 days.  That is Bull once again when this are working right you screw it up.

I

Best Answer

Terrible move fitbit. I so edcially bought this device because you can turn the all day sync off, because I don't want to wear a device that's constantly transmitting and recording Bluetooth. Not to mention the battery issues it creates...

Who runs this company? How old are they? What a clueless move.we pay money for these devices and when you go and change such a crucial feature do you think about the ramifications? This is enough to have me never buy another of your devices every again.

Best Answer

Yeah, don't bother giving us some wanky reply saying how much you appreciate our input. Give us the option back. Where is the CEO of FITBIT??? Listen up!

Best Answer