Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR and Flex 2 not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have both an Alta HR and a Flex 2 and cannot sync either one of them. My Flex2 won't charge anymore. The last time I was able to sync was Feb. 6th. Please FIX this. I have spent too much money on your products for the app to not be working for do long. I am not the only one having this problem. Do you read these notices? Do you respond to them? Frustrated!!!

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hello and welcome to the forums @PSteb

Yes, Fitbit does have moderators who keep an eye on these posts, but I'm going to ask one of them to stop by to help you out.

How are you syncing - computer or mobile device, Android, iOS or Windows? The more we know, the better to assist you. This article is for trouble syncing - click to read and an article on restarting the devices - click for that one

You'll recognize a moderator was they will have "Fitbit" after their name.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

@PSteb Welcome to the Fitbit Community! I hope you're doing well! Sorry to hear that your trackers aren't syncing with your phone and that your Flex 2 isn't charging. For the syncing issues I would like to know which phone are you using? Is it compatibleYou can try going to your phone's bluetooth settings and remove all devices listed there. Restart your phone and restart your device. After this try syncing them. Also, if you are using an Android device, check that your app has the necessary permissions (settings > apps > Fitbit > permissions) and make sure bluetooth and location services (GPS) are on.

To help your tracker charge try cleaning the contacts using cotton with rubbing alcohol then charge it by plugging it for a couple of hours directly to your computer's usb port (try different ports) or use an UL listed usb wall adapter. After this, restart your device and see how it behaves.

@Odyssey13  thank you for helping here.

Let me know how it goes!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
I am using a Galaxy9s Android phone and the app worked perfectly from December 25 when I received the Alta HR through February 6th. Since February 6th I have not been able to sync with the app. If you look at the "help" page you will see that many, many people are having the same problem so I feel like it is a problem with the app and not the phones. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app with no luck. Please look into fixing the app.

Get Outlook for Android
Best Answer
0 Votes