Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta HR stopped syncing to phone

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have anew phone a Moto Z Play and it worked fine, syncing and sending my text messages, started to not sync great so I went it and unlinked in the blue tooth and now my phone can't find it at all to pair....it works fine with my Ipad but not my phone it did but now doesn't Help I need this fixed!!

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

Hi there @LisaFord, great to see new members in the Fitbit Community. I'm sorry for the late response, I was reading your are not able to sync now with your Moto Z phone.

In this case, I would like to recommend the following suggestions: Why won't my Fitbit device sync?

Additionally, make sure your app is updated to the most recent version and your iPad is not trying to sync as well. It is possible that your tracker find interference if there are two devices trying to sync its information at the same time.

It worth to mention that the Moto Z phone is not listed as a compatible device. So we cannot guarantee its behavior since the app is not optimized for that device in specific. This is not an statement that it won;t work as you can experienced this by yourself. The difference is that its functionality will not be performed at its best while we cannot confirm its compatibility.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Turn the Bluetooth off on your iPad and to be safe maybe just turn it off. Then try to reconnect your tracker to your phone. It might take a few minutes for it to show up. Shouldn't be more than 10 minutes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

it was off on my Ipad before this happened I turned on my bluetooth on my ipad because it stopped working on my phone.

Update:

well isn't it more that it is the app than the phone, why would it work great and then all of a sudden not work, I will uninstall the app on my phone and reinstall it.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @LisaFord and thank you for the suggestion @chogardjr. It is true the bluetooth of other devices may interfere at the moment to sync.

@LisaFord, this behavior may happen if the phone has not been confirmed as compatible. However if the issue continue, try to reset the cache of the app: Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version)

Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

Stay tuned if you have other questions.

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes

me too!😣

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @beemorebarbie, welcome aboard to the Fitbit Community and my apologies for the late response.

I would like to know more details of the issue you are experiencing. So far if the issue continue make sure your tracker has been paired successfully to your account in order to sync. Also give it a try to the suggestions I shared before here

Take care and see you until the next opportunity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
we went to local AT store they fixed it

Sent from my LG G6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes