Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit app is not updating the yesterday steps

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

For yesterday the steps are not updated in the main section from the app. The total number of stept for yesterday (mie.) is only visible in the section with all the stepts. 

See the attached pictures.Screenshot_20180621-224749.png

Screenshot_20180621-224756.png

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Awesome to see you again @MikyMM. Thank you for visiting the Fitbit Community!

My apologies for the late response and I was reading your post that the steps were not updating, Notheless the step were showing in your step history. I wonder how it goes? it has been a few days since your post. I appreciate you have shared screenshots of the issue, this has been super helpful to know what you are experiencing.

If the issue continuing in a daily basis, it might be a delay to retrieve your data from our servers. Perhaps a reset in the cache of the app will help to address this issue: 

Log out from your Fitbit app and go to your phone settings. Access to the App manager option and look for the Fitbit app in your downloaded apps list. Once you are there, clear the app cache and data and proceed to "Force Stop" the app. (This may vary depending of the Android device and the OS version)

Finish the workaround by restarting your phone. When your phone has initialized, go back to your app and try again.

See you later and hope this helps.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes