Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta connection to Facebook

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi!

It seems I am having issues connecting my Alta to Facebook. In Chrome, I can connect it with no issue, even though is does not tell me which of my friends are currently using the FitBit (and I do have some). When trying to check it through the android app, is just keeps on thinking and thinking for ages, with no error mesage, conclusion, nothing it just stays with the little red circle round and round... I have tried all the hacks, log in/out, remove access of FB in chrome and App, etc,etc. How can i solve this? Not cool....

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Forums @Cenas1983.

I moved  your post to the Android board as I think it is better suited for your question.

That absolutely nothing shows up on the app can absolutely be frustrating. Perhaps we could check if the you have the latest update on the app. It is possible that a previous version might be getting stuck. Please follow these steps:

1. Tap the Play Store app.
  2. Tap or click the menu icon in the top left corner.
  3. Go to My apps & games. If the Fitbit app has an update, you’ll see it in the Updates list.
  4. Tap Update.

Let me know how it goes. IF you have any further questions, please let me know.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes