Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta incoerect measurements after syncing issues

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Alta Fitbit would not sync at all Sunday night or on yesterday.  Not sure whyvit would not sync.  Charged my Fitbit overnight.  It finally synced today, but none of the measurements (steps, exercise, calories, etc) are what they were before the sync.  The numbers are significantly lower (e.g. steps went from almost 5000 to 75).  How can I get those measurements back?  Why did the device perform in this fashion?  I'm ready to get rid of it because of thus problem and the device not truly tracking things properly.  

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello there @MDS01, nice to see you have joined the Fitbit Community! I'm wondering if the syncing issues last only a couple of days before the data synced incorrectly? Note that your tracker has the ability to store at least 7 days of detailed minute-by-minute data, if your tracker did not synced for a longer time, it will display a summary of your steps.

However most likely this was not the scenario based on the description of your post, so the other reason I can find here, is that your data was not compile correctly or it was a delay to show your correct stats. If this was a delay, this information should be there by now. Have you reviewed your Dashboard to see if this is the case?

Also let me know how it goes the syncing with your tracker? Recently was released a new version of the Fitbit app, which I'm sure you already have.

Keep me posted if you need more help.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes