Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alta not displaying SMS content

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I purchased an Alta today and have it synced to my phone. I have a Galaxy S6 that is running Marshmallow. I have the notifications set up and the Alta vibrates and displays the name of the person texting and "1 new message".  But it does not display the content of the message. I've re-booted the Alta, restarted my phone, un-paired and re-connected, but nothing is working.  All of the settings on my phone are correct.  The main reason I went with the Alta over the Charge were the notifications...HELP!!

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

What app are you using for messages on your phone?

Best Answer
I've tried both Messenger and Messenger+. I can't get Messenger to work with it at all. Messenger+ just displays what I mentioned above.
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have seen many issues posted with Messenger+ not working, but the regular Message app should work

Best Answer
0 Votes
So far no luck. Not sure where to go from here. I like the Alta but if I do that have the full message I might go with something cheaper.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SLaos07, I recommend visiting our Feature Request board, voting and commenting on an existing idea about this, our development teams consult it regularly to ensure we're delivering on what our customers need and want.

Many thanks for your help here @Jason212!

See you around! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes