Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App Android Fitbit app not tracking food and calories intake AGAIN, NOT FIXED WITH 3.63 VERS

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Android Fitbit app not tracking food and calorie intake. Version 3.63 only worked for few weeks. This issue is back both on Android and Apple.

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Quick add calories are delayed to show up in the left to eat calculation. 

Best Answer

Mine was broken for ages, then seemed to get better (but gradually, not suddenly). Then for a week so it was finally working properly. And now it's broken AGAIN, after people have been complaining about this for literally months. My entries (quick calories) are not registering, and with the forced update, now the 'calories in vs out' graph doesn't work like it used to - I can't open it up to actually see the specific numbers. All there is is an unclear little bar chart, but what I want is to see the actual numbers like before. Why did they change it?? It was fine before. And not having the foods register AGAIN is just so frustrating. My bf bought me my FitBit last year, and while the device is generally good, the app is often useless, but the former is useless without the latter. Another issue I've had when exercising is the GPS suddenly stopping tracking, so my distance is well below what I actually did, even though it keeps counting my steps and time, so frustrating. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having the same issue.

Quick calories disappear from the app almost immediately after entry. On the website, they affect the total (massively inflating it when you, of course, try to add the calories several times in a row because of broken non-idempotent entries...) while being completely absent from the detailed list.

This smells like database problems. It's been happening sporadically to me for years.

They need to fix this problem permanently.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Agreed, also after synching, the "calories burned" updates without updating the "calories remaining to eat" number. Only way to to upadate "calories remaining to eat" is to click the tile and hit back button and sync again. 

Best Answer
0 Votes