Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App not showing my stats

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Recently (after 18months) my fitbit charge wont sync to the app.

So I updated my phone (s7) the fitbit app completely changed. All it shows now is Callory count. No steps, kms, floors, nothing. And it still wont sync. I can't even change anything in the settings so it shows steps, kms, floors or sync it manually like I used to. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app with no change. The fitbit still works fine. I've had to resort to pen and paper to keep a log. Please fix the App.

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity / Word Choice / Format.

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

I've just got the same problem with no phone change.

Best Answer

Hi @AnnaLM and @VickiGW,

A lot has changed in the app, especially the tiles on the home screen. If you scroll to the bottom, you should see an Edit button. Click that, and it will let you add information back onto the home screen.

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer

Have tried the edit button but the step counter isn't anywhere.

Best Answer

I've tried the edit button and no options are available. Can't even sync it.

Won't ever be buying a fitbit device again. So disappointed. 

Best Answer

Hi guys! Thanks for bringing this issues to our attention! I'd like to confirm with you some basic troubleshooting for this issue:

1. Check both phone and Fitbit App are up to date
  2. Log out and log back in, to check you're using the correct email address
  3. Check these syncing troubleshooting steps to make it reconnect

If you can attach some screenshots of the information you're getting, it'd be great! I'll be around!

Have a good one! Woman Happy

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes