Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App version 2.57 is NOT available in play store

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

One of the moderators has a post pinned that says the Android App version 2.57 is now available. I am only showing 2.56 in the Google Play store. Is anyone else finding this to be true?

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Update: My Pixel just updated Fitbit app to v 2.57 and now notifications and GPS works! 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

That is Exactly what mine is showing as well

Best Answer
0 Votes

Update: My Pixel just updated Fitbit app to v 2.57 and now notifications and GPS works! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It took a while to show up but mine updated and logging is now working.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Give it a day or two. It will be there for you.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The release notes for v.2.57 state:

"VERSION 2.57

Released: September 11, 2017

We fixed some bugs and made stability improvements."

Can the moderators detail the exact bugs that were fixed or the stability improvements that were made?  Given the previous upgrade and update histories, Fitbit releases more hidden problems compared to what is fixed. I want to make an informed decision whether to update if this corrects one of my current issues (random app logout, & lost dashboard tile configuration upon re-login), or stay on existing app version (until my fixes are released) to live with the known problems and not experience a whole new set of unknown inherited problems introduced by the correction.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After two days I was finally able to upgrade my phone to 2.57 as well.  🙂

Best Answer