Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android App won't find Charge 2 after update

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I bought a Charge 2 last night and have nothing but problems. I wanted to get the update. I had to use my sons ipod to do the update. Now my Charge 2 can't be found by my Android App on my phone. I've tried resetting everything, deleting the app, I deleted the Charge from bluetooth and now the bluetooth can't find it. I am ready to return this item and look other trackers.

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@nmrooney, the problem is most likely that your Charge 2 is still connected to your son's iPod, since you used that to update it.  Open the Bluetooth settings in his iPod and remove the Fitbit device from it, and then try connecting the tracker to your phone again.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@nmrooney, the problem is most likely that your Charge 2 is still connected to your son's iPod, since you used that to update it.  Open the Bluetooth settings in his iPod and remove the Fitbit device from it, and then try connecting the tracker to your phone again.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you that must have been the issue. I had my son delete the app and all of a sudden it worked with my phone.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes

Try to  turn it off and on again and it will find the charger 2 device  because I have one and a  android phone 

Best Answer
0 Votes