Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android PIE 9.0 Not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I am have been buying fitbits for at least 3 years.

I want to know if I should buy a charge 3.0.

My current Charge 2 got left in a hotel room and I am ready for a new one.  I grabbed an old fit bit one from my pile of Fitbit devices and can't get it to work on my Pixel XL 2.0 with Android Pie 9.0.  I am following the 48 page+ thread and do not see anyone that can reliably get any Fitbit product to work with Android Pie 9.0.  Th

I would really like to buy the Charge 3.0 but cannot justify buying a product that  that is not compatible with my expensive phone.  Since there is no assertion from Fitbit that it ever will be compatible, the source of the problem, or ETA for a fix I need an alternative.   Moreover, the community is telling itself stories about Fitbit that may or may not be true.  Silence is undermining my trust in fitibit.

I am currently investigating Snapdragon Wear 3100 processor and would likely switch to the next generation android wear.  Rumor is that LG will release it's new watch this Oct.  This would end my association with the fitbit platform.

Fitbit, should I go ahead and order the charge 3.0 or keep waiting for the next gen watch?

What commitments can you make to resolve this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Keep an eye on the following thread which has the latest updates from fitbit:

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Android-App/Android-9-0-Pie-not-able-to-sync/td-p/2889550

Best Answer