Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app bugs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

Ive noticed a number of bugs in the android app. Im using version2.51.

1. My fitbit showed a notification saying I'd won the hour from 4-5 on Monday but the app hasn't logged it. I looked at my step log and it shows 41+32+185 which is 258 steps but it hasn't shown up as winning that hour. And I didn't get the fit star game that day. 

2. My exercise log calendar only shows a week and a half's worth of historical data despite me having exercised each day in a month. 

3. Each of the exercise bar graphs only shows about a week and halfs worth of data, not the full 30 days. Exercise data not showing 30 daysExercise data not showing 30 daysMonday 26th June Step countMonday 26th June Step countExercise calendar not showing 30 daysExercise calendar not showing 30 daysMonday 26th June not showing 4-5 as completedMonday 26th June not showing 4-5 as completedExercise data not shwoing 30 daysExercise data not shwoing 30 daysDistance data not showing 30 daysDistance data not showing 30 daysExercise data not showing 30 daysExercise data not showing 30 days

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Thanks for stepping into the Forums @Emilymm!

We truly appreciate the details about the inconveniences you have shared. We're always looking for ways to improve the experiences provided to our users. Our team is already aware of this situations and at the moment there aren't any updates on the matter. Whenever we do have any news, we will be letting everyone know.

Again, thanks for your time and feedback. Let me know if you have any questions.

Lanuza | Community Moderator

Remember to vote for posts that helped you out! Tired of the same workout music? Try a Podcast! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes