Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app not refreshing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Everyday when I wake up I open the Fitbit app and have it refresh/sync so I can see my sleep data. It is frustrating how often the app does not sync on the first request. I watch the circles spin for a while then force quit the app, opening again to have the same thing happen again. Sometimes I go so far as to restart my phone and then maybe it loads, or it happens later in the the day. What is going on? Why is this such a frequent occurrence?

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

I'm having the same problem.  I've tried everything to no avail.  When it finally does decide to sync it takes forever to do so.  Hopefully they have a fix for this issue.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same exact problem! It has been so frustrating. This morning I went so far to delete and reinstall the app... Didnt work. Very frustrating! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had this problem too. I pressed install a new device and went through the steps as if my Inspire HR was a new one. The app then very quickly synched, although my last couple of days of active minutes are not showing  up . However, all of my steps etc for the last week or so when the app would not synch are now there.

Best Answer
0 Votes

After a few more tries at synching the active minutes now also appear.

Best Answer
0 Votes

And active minutes have now disappeared again from both the app and fitbit!!

Best Answer
0 Votes