Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android app shows GPS map instead of exercise details

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone experienced this and know the solution..   bought charge2 christmas for my wife and installed the app on an android tablet no problem syncing etc. , when checking daily/weekly exercise report displayed a graph of heart rate rate zones over for example the duration of a walk, a graph of calories burned over same period, and a breakdown of zones  fatburn/cardio/peak on a coloured bar.    this is still how it appears when i log in as me. however when my wife logs in either on the android tab or a windows 10 laptop all the above has gone and is replaced by a google map of our home location average bpm and milage of the walk.  note neither of us uses a GPS enabled device out of the house. i assume the tablet it picking up our location and inserting it in to my wives app, ( why not mine ??)  how can i disable this feature in the app to return to the previous display type.   google requires location on to function so i just need the app to ignore it.

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject For Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Altrick, good to see you around! Certainly this is odd as you mentioned. The only screen that I know is showing the google map is either if you track your exercise with GPS, which is not the case and when you are going to log an exercise; where you can have access by taping on the right upper corner stopwatch. (see example below)

GPS map.jpg

I wonder if you can share some screenshot of how it look the app on your wife's account, to have a closer look? It will be superuseful to investigate further and we can find a solution.

In the meantime I can recommend to log out from the app and restart the phone. Once it has loaded go back to your wife's account and review if the issue persists. Check if the app is updated to the most recent version too.

Keep me posted how it goes, I'll be waiting  for your reply.

Roberto | Community Moderator

"Great things are done by a series of small things brought together.” What's Cooking?

Best Answer
0 Votes